How To Book Last Minute Accommodation Specials With Ezibed.com
Ezibed provides an easy and convenient way to book last minute accommodation online at substantially reduced rates, with instant confirmation.
The following is a step-by-step guide to selecting and booking accommodation online:
- From the home page, click the country, region and location that you wish to book accommodation in.
- From the list of accommodation suppliers in your selected region, view more information on each property by clicking the 'More Info & Book' links.
- From the accommodation supplier's details, you can proceed to make an online booking by clicking the 'Book Now' link for the desired room type.
- Complete our Secure Online Booking Process:
Step 1: Booking DetailsFirst select the number of rooms required on each night you wish to book, followed by the number of adults and children (by clicking on the arrows to allow the selection boxes to appear), then click 'Continue'.
Step 2: Guest DetailsFill in the form with your contact and arrival details, then click 'Continue'.
Step 3: PaymentReview your booking details then enter your credit/debit card details for payment of your booking deposit, then click 'Continue'.
Step 4: ConfirmationYou will receive an online confirmation of your booking, followed by a confirmation email. Both confirmations contain your unique booking number, and act as your invoice and receipt for your booking deposit. Your booking will also be electronically confirmed immediately with the accommodation supplier.
- Your credit card will be charged by Ezibed. EziBed will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website
- Your credit/debit card details are protected with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology for your security.
- Under New Zealand's Privacy Act, your information cannot be disclosed to outside parties other than the accommodation provider.
- Ezibed.com does not store personal information other than statistical and financial information for reporting purposes.
- An administration charge will apply to all bookings. This charge is displayed in the applicable currency on our booking pages.
- Please read the accommodation supplier's cancellation policy carefully before completing your booking. This appears on the supplier's accommodation specials web page, and on your conirmation email. If you need to cancel a booking, a cancellation fee will be deducted based on the accommodation supplier's cancellation policy. Contact Ezibed.com for amendments or cancellations.
- Read our online booking Terms and Conditions here.
These are enabled by default, but if they have been disabled in your web browser, you can learn how to enable them here:
- Questions? The answers may be on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you require further assistance with booking online, please contact us.
- Email confirmations are normally instant, however if your own ISP (Internet Service Provider) is experiencing heavy demand, there may be a delay in receiving your email confirmation. If you have not received your confirmation within 30 minutes, please contact us.